Random Posts

Supported by Seowaps

Prayer for marriage

Unknown | 7:18:00 AM | 0 komentar

Prayer for marriage


Marriage 
That marriage is innate and proper way to preserve the human race, and also at the marriage be Blazer responsibility begins in order to survive and reproduce, as he is a man from drifting toward doing what is forbidden from satiate his appetites and his love for the opposite sex, marry one keeps on virtue and purify himself away-God willing-everything is forbidden, we recall here prayer precipitate of marriage, can be replicated. 


Marriage prayers 

  • God, I ask you, I testify that there is no God but you, Sunday Samad who begets not born and did not stop a poop. Forget my loneliness. Ullah anguishs. Make me a good companion to praise you a lot and you'll very much, you're my Seer. Hey mujeeb responds invited you. Analyzing my complex. Security of coolness. My God I turn to. If resorting to the extreme corner if called replied. Grant me from thy good husband. Let us love and compassion and accommodation. You are all capable. Oh I said something, be it be.. Our Lord in this world and in the hereafter good.. Kana and the torment of the fire bestow upon our master Muhammad and his family and peace. 
  • O o privy to all our spend us all our needs and exceeded all our trespasses, and make us all accept all our good deeds and forgive us, we ask our Lord for our salvation in our lives and to date, o Mujib prayer , Saviour, have mercy weak answer our call and accelerated spending needs, the most merciful. 
  • Bless the good husband. Taki. The honey. Lover of God and his Messenger. Successful in his life. Be the Apple of his eye and his heart and be the Apple of my eye and my heart. 
  • May I ask you a good husband who want men there, who recognized my eyes and his eyes just zoom in.. O explain Adam's boys and girls breasts eve good husband bless you like and want. 
  • God, I gripe to my weakness and low cunning and Bhawani on people you are compassionate and vulnerable, and you my Lord to ever believe in me? Frown me close to or into the enemy his Queen Emre if not your anger, don't care however is the largest integrated it me, I seek refuge with Nour the face brightened by darkness and peace is here and hereafter to come down for being angry or solve my inactions, you even do not satisfy the threshold and no strength except you.



Please Share

Category:

ﺑِﺴْﻢِ ﺍﻟﻠﻪِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤٰﻦِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣﻴﻢِ:
ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ - ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ - ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ - ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
subhanallah walhamdulillah walailahaillallah wallahuakbar

0 komentar