Random Posts

Supported by Seowaps

30 Du'a that Prophet Muhammad saw spoke often

Unknown | 8:07:00 PM | 0 komentar


30 Du'a that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) spoke often

It was narrated that the whole life of the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) was filled with worship and Du'a to the Lord.
Below we give a brief prayer, often read by the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam).

  1. "My Lord, I ask You to guide me on the right path" (Muslim).
  2. "My Lord, lead me on the right path, grant me the piety, chastity and wealth" (Muslim).
  3. "O Allah! You change our hearts! Make our hearts docile to you "(Muslim).
  4. "God, grant me the truth, and save me from the evil of my soul (nafs)" (Tirmidhi)
  5. "O Allah! You - the one who changes our hearts.Strengthen my heart in thy religion "(At-Tirmidhi).
  6. "My Lord! I ask of you useful knowledge, pleasant life (Rizq) and the things that will be taken by You "(Ibn Masud).
  7. "Lord, forgive me, have mercy on me. Give me health and Rizk "(Muslim).
  8. "My Lord, forgive me my sins, be merciful to me, give me health and Rizk" (Muslim).
  9. "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the evil that I have done, and not sovereshil" (Muslim).
  10. "I seek refuge in Allah's protection from disasters, misery, doom, and the wiles of the enemy" (Bukhari, Muslim).
  11. "My Lord, grant us good in this world and the eternal world. Protect us from the torment of Hell "(Bukhari, Muslim).
  12. "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the Hell-fire of Hell torment and evil of poverty or wealth" (Abu Dawud).
  13. "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from hunger. This is a very bad one. I seek refuge in You from betrayal. This is a very bad companion "(Abu Dawud).
  14. "My Lord, I seek refuge with You from being Thy blessing left me. I'm asking you to save Thee to grant me health. I seek refuge in You from the torment of a sudden, and any pain "(Muslim).
  15. "My Lord, enlighten my sredtse. Give light to my language, my ears, my eyes, everything behind me, in front of me and under me. My Lord, increase my light "(Bukhari, Muslim).
  16. "Allah, I seek help only from You alone! Bring in the order of my life and do not leave me alone with my nafs even blink of an eye "(Hakim).
  17. "My Lord, I ask you of such cases, which grant me Your love, love those whom you love and love you.My Lord, make my love for you is dearer to me than my desires and passions, my family, or cold water "(At-Tirmidhi).
  18. "My Lord, I take refuge in You from weakness, cowardice, aging, and avarice. I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave. I seek refuge in you from the worries of this life and death "(Muslim)
  19. "My Lord, I thank you. Give me the good things from this and benefit from what has been done for her. I seek refuge in You from the evil of the evil things, and made for the sake of it "(At-Tirmidhi).
  20. "My Lord, I ask You that Your mercy and grant Thy forgiveness. I ask you to remove me from all sins and reach the best, to reach Paradise and be saved from Hell "(Muslim).
  21. "My Lord, improve my religion, which protects everything I do. Improve my world that obespeivaet my existence. Improve my eternal life, where I go after death. My Lord, You're going to let the search engine all the benefits of this life for me. Save me from the evil of death "(Muslim).
  22. "In the name of Allah. I rely on Allah. My Lord! I seek refuge in You from having to lose their way and become the reason that someone else will lose its way. I seek refuge in you from being humiliated or humiliate anyone. I seek refuge in you from being oppressed or harass anyone. I seek refuge in you from ignorance and from being able to leave anyone ignorant "(At-Tirmidhi).
  23. "All my gratitude belongs to Allah. Suffice it to me Allah. All praise be to Allah. Allah will give me food.He gives me good and I am grateful that God has made me, the most revered of all mankind. " I ask you to protect me from the Fire! "(Abu Dawud).
  24. "My Lord, I submit to you, believe in you, I trust in thee, I pray thee, and turn to You. I'm sorry for all previously committed, and forgive me for what I have done. I'm sorry for everything I've done openly and secretly. You're the only one who can accelerate and set aside. There is no God but Thee "(Bukhari, Muslim).
  25. "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from weakness, laziness, miserliness, old age and torment of the grave. My Lord, cleanse my nafs and make me a God-fearing. Only you can make me clean well. You are the creator and owner of my soul. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the useless knowledge, fearless heart, insatiable nafs and prayers are not accepted "(Muslim).
  26. "My Lord, grant me health in this world and the eternal world. My Lord, grant me the health and the remission of my religion, my life, my family and my property. My Lord, cover my shame. Deliver me from my fears. Protect me from their front, back, right, left and above me. I seek refuge with Your greatness from the fears that are under me "(Abu Dawud).
  27. "My Lord, forgive me for my mistakes and my ignorance. Forgive me my izlischestvo in my affairs.Forgive me what you know better than I do. My Lord, forgive me for what I did intentionally and unintentionally. My Lord, forgive me for what I have left for later and what I did. Forgive me for what I have done overtly and covertly. Forgive me what you know luchsche. You decide the fate of this world "(Bukhari, Muslim).
  28. "My Lord, You - my Lord. There is no God but Thee.You created me and I am your servant. I will abide by the contract entered into with you, while my forces will not leave me. I seek refuge in You from the evil that I have done. You belong all the blessings that I have gained. I confess my sins. Protect me and forgive me. Nobody but You do not forgive my sins "(Bukhari).
  29. "My Lord, all thanks to you. You - the light of the earth, the heavens and all that is in them. Thank you.You control only the earth, the heavens and all that is in them and between them. All praise belongs to You.Truly, we will come back to you. Heaven and Hell - the truth. The prophets - the truth. Judgement Day - the truth. Gopod mine, I submit to you, I believe in you, I trust in You, I appeal to you. I bring you my repentance, I borsb in your name. You are my Judge.Forgive me all my sins. Forgive me for the sins committed in the past and the present. Forgive my sins openly and secretly. You - my Lord. There is no God but Thee. There is no power and strength save in Allah the All-Glorious "(Bukhari, Muslim).
  30. "Creator of heaven and earth, the one who knows about the seen and the unseen, the Lord of all things, the lord and the lord of Allah! I vsidetelstvuyu that there is no God but Thee. I seek refuge in You from the evil of my nafs, Shaitan and his followers. I seek refuge in You, Allah from the evil of my nafs and its impulses to commit crimes against the Muslims "(At-Tirmidhi)

Please Share

Category:

ﺑِﺴْﻢِ ﺍﻟﻠﻪِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤٰﻦِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣﻴﻢِ:
ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ - ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ - ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ - ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
subhanallah walhamdulillah walailahaillallah wallahuakbar

0 komentar